Your traditional bride and groom cake topper originated in the 1950's and was meant to represent togetherness. They have evolved quite a bit over the years, there are really endless possibilities. From just simple and elegant flowers or monogram to a family heirloom. Our couples have had so many gorgeous ones over the years. But today, In the spirit of good fun we are going to examine the most bazaar, hilarious and outrageous cake toppers I can find on the internet. 1. Your classic bride being swallowed in a sinkhole cake topper. Although I'm not entirely sure what this one is supposed to say about their relationship, it looks like she's got the short end of the stick. It's a creative one, I will give them that.
2. Ever heard the saying its funny because its true? Well, that's what I love about this hilarious topper. If you have a reputation of indulging in the finer things, own it.
3. This certainly brings new meaning to having each other's back. Well, congratulations on your marriage Mr. & Mrs. Smith.
4. Yes, this is another drunk themed topper, but I had to throw this one in because I may have to make it my cake topper one day. Come on baby just one more round!
5. I love this cheeky little number because it is secretly naughty. Work in the front, party in the back.
6. Don't worry sweetheart he won't make it to far from the altar, that double barrel has a pretty good range.
7. This one really takes, "till death do us part" to the next level.
9. Cross Fit anyone?
10. Last but not least, this one really takes the cake. Perfectly appropriate to top off my list of outrageous cake toppers.
Just a reminder to keep a light heart, there is humor to be found everywhere. Even at a wedding ;)