We love to work with our favorite local Florida Keys wedding vendors because they really have an understanding of the area and why our couples come down here to get married. We often work with Lisa Bradeen as an officiator of many of our weddings. She has a dynamic and charismatic personality that really shines in the ceremonies she writes and performs. She is more than happy to work with you on the whole process customizing your vows and explaining the legal process of getting your marriage license. She will customize as much or as little as you like and always offers a rehearsal of the ceremony to her couples the day before. She even offers a unique lobster release ceremony that really adds a keys flair to your ceremony and will certainly have your guests talking!! Here is a little bit about Lisa: WHY HIRE ME?
- Each Bride receives a detailed, ornate Wedding Packet which includes 14 sample vows to choose from, marriage license requirements, Florida Keys information from a Local's point of view and other helpful suggestions. It s a step by step guide on getting married in the Keys.
- My World Famous "Lobster Release" ceremony is one of a kind , an unforgettable ceremony your guests will never forget. A Bride's favorite!
- I customize the vows for each couple; no two are duplicated.
- Each couple receives a "keepsake" Marriage Vows/ Folder on decorative paper to commemorate their Special Day.
- I am available to assist you at the Clerk's Office with paperwork if needed.
- I certify and require a signature receipt with each Marriage License that is to be filed with the State of Florida.
- I am an Ordained Minister and a Florida Notary, licensed to perform non-denomination/secular or religious ceremonies.
- All insurances, religious licenses, and Notary certifications are active and current.
- I am involved with the development of the Ceremony from beginning to the completion with the Bride & Groom so it will be the perfect fit.
- My willingness, attention to detail and enthusiasm surpasses the competition. I make each Bride feel Special!
For more information on Lisa's services please visit her website or contact us at Caribbean Catering.